Tuesday 21 May 2019

Winter is over



Thanks for the special decade HBO.
I’m not exactly moved by the finale but I enjoyed this last season more than the hater did and I believe that the stories created over the last nine years was the greatest show of all time, consider me one of the grateful. 

As the finest masterpiece of the decade has seen its end. I would  like to share the recollection of my Game of thrones tour  in Northern Ireland. It was a great experience, to see those castles and amazing places where they shoot. Somehow, I felt that  I became part of the show as I wore the famous Winterfell cloak, sat on the iron throne and met the dire wolves. Really great fun for  fans who love the show. 








No comments:

Gwyneth for Goop

image credit: Fortune Conference / Flickr The 46-year-old mother of two has taken on a new challenge by modelling  the new ...